Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back to Blogging?

I have debated for days whether to return to the blogging world.

And yet I sit here typing.....which I assume means I have given in.

My reasons?

1. I work everyday, which involves sitting at a computer for hours and hours. Occasionaly, this leads me to slight madness. So after revisiting my blog, I found it had been deserted, while also looking quite pathetic. Solution? You guessed it.

2. Since I do sit at a computer, I find myself always reading my friend's blogs which helps me keep up with them in their crazy lives. Also, I have had a few requests that I should update my blog... and I find I agree, since there have been events in my life that exist ever since I have left Europe.

3. Lastly, I have an amazing friend, Jordan Lee who personalized my blog for me. Because of this reason alone, I decided it is better to use this gift then let it sit and rot away. Thanks Jord by the way=)

Plus, I am one who is constantly thinking. I think of everything from music, to crazy dreams of mine, from friends, laughter, love, unfortunate things.....anything about life. It'll be nice to get these things outta my head!

Basically, the things I write here are things I don't expect anyone to read. The things I write will be things I simply would like to write down, and hopefully can look back at and laugh at the things I come up with and think about. But... if your eyes ever do come upon this blog, I hope that you will find yourself laughing and learning, just like I am.


7 comments:

  1. You are such a good writer! I am excited to read your posts. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad you decided to come back!
    And I'm jealous of your blog design--it's really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good! i'm glad you've decided to start back up! I need good posts to entertain me while i sit at my job all day in front of the comptuer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! i'm so glad you are back mandie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. if you want to read my blog send me your email via facebook and i will invite you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Mandie, I am so excited:) I don't have that many viewers yet so I'm glad to be updated with you!! love you so muc

    ReplyDelete