Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ahhhh Stress Relievers

No matter what you do, it's gonna happen. You will become stressed. For me, the simplest things stress me out. From waking up late, to big decisions in life, sometimes life can be hard to handle. One thing I do know, that despite all the bad things that happen in life, we have been given MANY things to make life amazing. We just have to utilize them.

Here's my stress relievers:

Feed the Birds
Stop and smell the roses (I really do)
Go on a long scooter ride
Take a bubble bath
literally dance in the rain
Talk and vent to a trusted friend
Watch a movie with someone you Love
Get out and Enjoy Nature (regardless of which season)
Run...and don't look back
Write in a journal
Lay in the Grass
Go to the Temple
Have a one song dance party...and dance your heart out
Plant a garden, or simply some flowers
Laugh until you cry...for no reason at all.

What are your stress relievers?

MJ :)



1 comment:

  1. Love it Mand! All those things are so good. I think I need to go with you to feed the birds and smell the roses sometime. :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete