Monday, April 5, 2010

Welp about me!

My friend Jordan asked me to complete this survey she had recently completed. Since I have had nothing in particular to blog about lately, I decided I would do so! Yee haw!

Birthday: August 8, 1989
Birth Place: Camarillo, California
Height: 5'4''
Eye Color: simply brown:)
Hair Color: Auburn/reddish brown
Favorite Relatives: To me it seems rude to choose a "favorite" relative since all my relatives are family, and I am obliged to love them regardless of what they're like:) haha but in reality I love every single relative I have. I love my Maughan cousins, only because someone is guranteed to get hurt becuase of all the crazy things we do together. I love my Morris cousins because there are only a few of us so we are able to get together more often. I love my Grandma and Grandpa Morris, my Grandma and Grandpa Maughan, all of my dad's crazy brothers, and of course my immediate familia. I love my dad for who he is (if you know him you know what i mean) and my mother because she is my best friend. I love Scott because he is always there for me, I love Matt cuz I can relate to him and he lets me attempt to beat him up. And of course, I love my sister Kelsie because she is the sister I prayed to have as a 6 year old girl. So as for a favorite? There is not one. But I do absolutely love my cousins Kamry and Melanie. We are the closest in age and share some pretty good memories:)

Summer Memory: For the rest of my life I think my favorite Summer memory will have to be when I spent a summer in London/Europe. Extrordinary things happened there, and I felt like an extraordinary person. I was able to see the world and make unexpected friends. The memories that took place here are too many, and because of that reason alone it has become my favorite:)




Favorite TV Shows: Lost, 24, America's Next Top Model

What is on your Mouse Pad?: blue nothing

Favorite Game: Hmmm... Mario Party, Speed, Eygpitian Rat Screw, Big Booty (inside jokes)

Favorite Drink: Barqs Rootbeer! or Horchata

Favorite Color: definately purple

Favorite Sound: music. or birds in the morning

Favorite Smell: The smell of the pages of a new book

Worst Feeling in the World: Losing someone you love

Favorite Singer: Seriously? I don't have just one. but I will choose Celine Dion because she changes my life...everyday;) and i'm obsessed

Where will you be in 10 years: a mother of hopefully less than 3 kids, living in a foreign country(dream on), teaching music and in schools with a man i am still madly in love with.

First thoughts in the morning: Where am I? What day is it? Why did I sleep in an hour after my alarm went off? (haha this is soley because I am a deep sleeper and am disoriented for the first 30 mins I wake up)

Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate. duh.

What do you drive: white scoot scoot in the summer, blue '00 jetta elsewhere.

Thunderstorms cool or scary? I encourage them. I could spend hours in a thunderstorm. like them better than a sunny day.

Do you eat the stems of the broccoli? why not

Favorite brand of gum: Trident

Righty, Lefty, or both? Righty

Innie or Outie? outie

What color are the walls in you room: apartment room white. home room: various shades of pink and orange.

What is under your bed? my collection purses and my assortment of different tights. yoga mat.

Pets: I've had love birds, golden retrievers, border collies, brittany spaniel, fish, crabs, bunnies. currently my family has a little yappy pomeranian named Kota. He drives me nuts. But he is cute nontheless. The second I'm aloud to own a dog, I will buy a chocolate labrador.

Favorite Holiday: Christmas.

Favorite School Subject? humanities, music, math

Your lucky number is: 8

I'll eat sushi but not: olives, ketchup, meatloaf. yuck.

Hobbies: reading, tennis, friends, road trips, music, rock climbing, snowboarding, being outdoors.
Absolute must-have througout the day: chapstick. social event.

Rollercoasters-deadly or exciting: bring it on baby

Favorite stores: Urban Outfitters, Nordstroms

How many siblings do you have? 2 brothers, one sister.

Cool. Now you can say you know random facts about me:)


MJ

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Mandie Maughan. :) I liked reading all that. Suprisingly, I learned a bunch of things I didn't know. Purple as your favorite color? That's new. New to me anyway. Fun, fun, fun! See ya tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple for life!!! My favorite part was probably about your alarm and I thought about every single morning without fail in our flat your alarms blaring five times every morning and you just dead asleep. Love you!

    ReplyDelete