Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More Ireland

So I have now left Ireland and have traveled through Wales and am currently in London. I had a freakin great time in Ireland, and have so much to tell. To keep ya'll interested, i will only tell my highlights of Ireland...enjoy!!




OH MY one of my favorite parts of Ireland for some strange reason was Inch beach in Dingle Bay. (great Names huh) I just loved being at the beach and me and my friends took some sweet pics. I have hoards of pictures so I will spare everyone by only posting a few. This is a picture of                                                                                                                  me and my groupies in Ireland!!!

After much effort.. we reached this Irish waterfall. It was gorgeous and such a nice break from riding in the bus. Me and a few friends ended up actually getting so that was a plus also!

















Well lookie here... this is me and Kenzie throwing our one cent euros into the Blarney castle river.. wishing for even more luck than we were about to get by kissing the Blarney stone. One of the most famous Irish castles contains a rock from the 800's. Rumor has it that if you kiss it, you will have Irish luck. Problem is, it is at the very top of the castle, and under neath a ledge. In order to kiss it, you have to bend your head back and kiss the stone that millions have kissed. So.. i did it! and after looking 100 feet to the ground.. it was worth it. Man these Irish people.. after kissing the stone and wishing in the river.. I sure have become more lucky! I mean look at me! I'm in Europe:) 

Well that's it for now.... and i apologize for the crazy formatting, i seem to not know how to use this blogger thing! ha ha ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment