Friday, July 3, 2009

still here!!



So I am still in Ireland and loving the heck out of it!!! Through all of the touristy activities, and bus rides, there are definitely highlights that have stuck out. Here are a few of them along with pictures!!

 We went to Killarney city which was a 20 minute drive from our Hostel. After eating in a pub, we could either walk to the hostel or grab a taxi. Me and most of my friends didn't want to pay the cab, so we decided t walk home which was an experience of a life time. We first got lost, and had some 10 year old Irish boys help us which was squeezing ourselves through a hole in the fence onto a main highway with no sidewalks. we then walked on the freeway for 2 and a half hours till 11 pm, (and it was still light). Best part was the little Irish boys were in love with us and followed us unitl they couldn't. One little boy was trying to impress us and almost biffed on his bike... as he recovered from his incident he replied in his proper Irish accent " I almost broke my ball sack!!" (pardon my language) we found it hilarious.. and eventually made it home safely. 

Pictures... me and my friends at the canons in Bunratty castle, and riding the Dingle Penisula dolphin!!!

2 comments: